At journal group on April 8, we will focus on the HERE AND NOW… so I ask you:
What's happening NOW?
1. write one word over and over... fill up the page with this word--except for two places on the page. in one space, write the definition; and the in the other space, write why you chose that word for this page.
2. what was the absolute best thing you did today?
3. what about today totally sucked?
4. look down at your feet… what’s on them, why, what do you think about what you see down there?
5. find a picture of yourself and glue it in your journal, and write about the picture--where were you, why were you there, who was with you, how were you feeling at the time, and how do you feel about this picture now.
6. where have you lived before making your home in Idaho Falls? which was your favorite place--why? which was your least favorite place--why? And what lead you to where you are living now?
7. what is in your purse/wallet? list everything that is in there... and any thoughts you have about it
8. drizzle a little of whatever you're eating and/or drinking on a new page... write about it.
9. look outside and describe what “today” looks like out of your window.
10. think about all of the stuff you know now… what would you say to your 16 year old self, if you could get a letter to her/him?
11. turn on your favorite music, set a timer for 20 minutes, and fill a page in your journal with whatever, however you’re inspired.
12. journal about what you ate, where you went and who you went with for lunch today.
13. what book are you reading? why did you choose it? where did you get the book? are you enjoying it? how would you describe it to someone else?
14. today you were given $1,000, 000 and instructions to spend it in 30 days… what would you do with all of the money?
15. stop what you’re doing at 8:00pm today, and journal about it.
16. using the day of the week in which you're writing (i.e., Monday) write something that happened to you that using the letters in the day (i.e., M O N D A Y) as the first letter of the word you're journaling about. For example:
· M= Mornings are usually rough, but today was especially rough because...
· O= Oatmeal was what I had for breakfast. And today, it was really good...
· N= No one else was a awake when I got up, and it was peaceful this morning...
· D= Dogs are always happy to see you. This morning...
· A= Answering a question with a vague answer kind of makes me crazy...
· Y= You never know who you will see during the day, and how it will effect your mindset. Today I saw...
Journal group is open to all writers and artists... we hope you'll come and join our group!
Questions? 612-8460 or email@example.com